- Management of the industrial support contract for Maintenance & Operation.
- Supervision of non-LHC cryogenic systems and infrastructure exploitation.
- Development of methodology, quality assurance and tools leading to the improvement of the overall availability of the cryogenic systems.
- In that context ML is in charge of establishing and enforcing the TE-CRG Naming convention
- Management of the CAMMS interface and tools, spare parts logistics and storage.
- Orders and distribution of cryogenic fluids CERN-wide.
- Coordination & scheduling of TE-CRG activities.
- Interface with the central coordination for accelerators, detectors and test facilities.
- Detailed presentation of some sections activities.
- Links to Reference documentations and Tools.
- Links towards external Resources.